Who is Revo Seccus
Revo Seccus provides Motivation, Innovation & Success training for Youth
About Revo Seccus Ltd
Revo Seccus Limited was set up in 2012 as an enterprise agency for the borough of Brent and partner organisations in London and Greater London.
The organisation symbolises and shares the vision of a committed group of youth motivators, youth scheme providers and local business professionals who want true-to-life solutions to the issue of youth unemployment, youth violence and health & well-being. This is accomplished by promoting the growth of exposing and introducing youth through experience and opportunities.
Objectives set by young people are summarised in the company’s mission statement:
To increase the next economy of London, (borough by borough) with the next generation of young people by encouraging motivation, innovation and success; by training, supervising and exposing youth to opportunities in enterprise to move towards the opportunities that industry 4.0 brings fore. We are commited to preparing youth for the opportunities and careers that the near future brings for them. We do this by supporting schools, youth services and business by not only bridging the gap but by supporting curriculum and industry by providing the necessary training opportunities that a new generation of young people who know nothing of the analogue world and are fully introducing the digital world.
Our main activities is exposing young people to run their own programmes and events exposing them too different careers by training and supporting their development. As well as, increasing social and peer awareness, accountability and responsibility in young people enabling them to be more ethical.
The organisation works in close partnership with a network of other enterprise centres, partnership bodies local, regional and cross-border level.
Revo Seccus Limited is registered in England and Wales as ‘not for profit’ with companies house: number 08143606
The services provided by the company are briefly detailed on this website.
Our aims are to:
- increase youth opportunities
- improve youth mindsets
- improving access to health and well-being
- improve attendance and behaviour in school and college
- reduce knife and violent crime amongst young people
- create diverse youth forums
- increase access to youth business ownership and access to employment
- enable young people to have access to success and motivation training
- improve youth’s access to exposure of enterprise and opportunities
- reduce youth unemployment
- increase youth social and peer responsibility
- improve rural isolation
Revo Seccus provides:
- schools United
- youth 1-2-1 or group sessions
- bespoke mentoring
- gang & knife crime workshops
- classroom & assembly workshops
- key & Guest speakers
- strategic support, promotion, resources, staffing and volunteers services
- funding, advice, information, partnerships
- acts as an umbrella
- bridges the gap between youth providers, enterprise (businesses) and government
- Secure and support sustainability and funding of organisations
- international English and work experience programs
Revo Seccus delivers:
- Education/ workshops/ youth wealth management/ mindset & sports workshops
- Economic/ community development/ employment
- work exposure and experience
- To up-skill young people through fun
- Enrichment, afterschool & holiday programs
Revo Seccus delivers to:
- Young people
- 5 – 12 years old
- 13 – 24 years old
- 18 -29
- London and International
- Voluntary organisations, charities & individuals
- People with disabilities, those deemed-at-risk & graduates, gangs and those deemed at risk
MESSAGE FROM THE FOUNDER
Whilst 18 years old, I informed the Councillors of Brent to use the Arts instead of table tennis and darts to engage young people. This concept was then supported by the Local Authority and in 1994 the creation of ‘Brent Youth Arts Forum’ emerged which gave birth to BANG Edutainment Ltd who are still running today. As a young person my interests were not with the arts but were with business and the idea of generating money thrilled me. I taught myself how to write business plans and how to apply for funding by shadowing people around me and knew this would benefit my endeavours. This encouraged me to start my 1st business, selling clothes and supporting local and international shows and concerts of the 90’s.
Since then my focus has been on creating and developing youth training models, I worked closely with young people’s talents and interests to develop them to either peruse their dreams or to facilitate an interest into education or business development. As soon as they were at the age of 18, they were given the opportunity to become tutors.
From the support of mentors from within industry, I was able to sail through businesses as they opened up specialist areas of interest, networks, business and personal development procedures. This was all valuable to a young person who had absolutely no interest in the Arts.
Revo Seccus fills this gap for the business orientated young person and for many others who are entrepreneurial and creative and do not have an artistic mindset. We are filling an interest for young people who do not fit into 80% of opportunities that are offered to them.
Let’s support these young minds to create a better business for tomorrows world.
Thank you for taking your time to read up on what we are doing for the Young People in London and the UK, I hope we were of some assistance to you and if you want to support the development of the next generations please get in contact, we would love to talk about this.