1. NAME OF ORGANISATION
- Revo Seccus Ltd; Company number; 08143606, Tudor Rose, 68 The Green, Southall, London UB2 4BG
- On all literature and publications ‘Revo Seccus Ltd’, will appear as ‘Revo Seccus’ or just ‘Revo’.
- The primary interest of Revo is to support, incubate and accelerate start-up companies for young people aged 18-29 year olds. Revo Secondary interest is 8- 12, 13-19 aged appropriate youth projects.
- Revo create and deliver youth opportunities: providing information and support to 13-19 year olds in career development and business ownership; through expos, conferences and workshops. Allowing them to make better informed decision regarding their future in employment.
- Revo supports (train, mentor and guide) and bring young people forward to industry 4.0. Learning and using artificial intelligence, augmented reality, virtual reality, big data, block chains, 3D printing etc… all aspects of social media and app development.
- Revo provides key speakers, mentors and training programs for youth at risk or deem to be at from gangs, knife crime, youth violence & crime.
- Revo trains young people through task and work exposure and experiences, hosting youth forums.
- Revo provide real-time train.
- Revo partnering with Schools, local Authorities, Emergency services.
- The main areas we focus on are the London area Location: preferably 1) Brent & Harrow 2) Ealing 3) Westminster, Hammersmith & Fulham & Kensington & Chelsea (Tri-borough) 4) Pan London.
The object of the Group shall be:
- To increase opportunities for young people;
- To increase young people’s knowledge of business;
- To reduce the risk of failure in start-ups and career choices;
- To reduce unemployment;
- To increase confidence in young entrepreneurs;
- To reduce knife crime and youth violence
- To empower youth organisations
- To empower young people
- 8 -12 year olds
- 13 – 19 year olds
- 18 – 24 year olds
- Ex – offenders
- Young people at risk or deemed at risk of gang, knife crime, youth violence & youth crime
- Young parents
- Promote safety at the workplace using the work space and to work together irrespective of age, sex, ethnicity, ability, religion or political view.
- Promote career and business improvement and conservation by educating, encouraging and assisting the young people in a safe environment, working in partnership with similar groups and organisations.
- Invite and receive contributions and raise funds where appropriate to finance the work of Revo, and to open a bank account to manage such funds.
- Publicise and promote the work of Revo Seccus and organise meetings, socials, training courses, events or seminars etc.
- Work with groups of a similar nature and exchange information, advice and knowledge with them, including cooperation with other voluntary bodies, charities, statutory and non-statutory organisations.
- Employ and hire staff and volunteers (who shall not be members of the Management Committee) as are necessary to conduct activities to meet the objectives.
- Partner with businesses and organisations to mentor, key-speak, to advise, offer means of production, form partnerships and out-source work to young people.
- Take any form of action that is lawful, which is necessary to achieve the objectives of Revo.
- Membership shall be open to anyone who has an interest in assisting Revo to achieve its aims and is willing to adhere to the rules of Revo.
- Where it is considered membership would be detrimental to the aims and activities of Revo, the Management Committee shall have the power to refuse membership, or may terminate or suspend the membership of any member by resolution passed at a meeting.
- All membership is free of charge.
- Membership group and meetings must have a minimum of three members and a maximum of seven members.
- Membership will be terminated if any rules or regulations has been broken, set by the existing members or by the Revo Seccus’s Management Team.
- If the membership group wishes to terminate a member, it must be by a majority ruling, with two weeks’ notice and be put in writing, with full details explaining why the termination has been brought forward.
- If a member wants to resign his/her membership this can be done by providing the Secretary with written notice.
- If you resign or the members have voted you out, you will not be permitted to reapply to become a member again.
- A Committee member will be terminated if any rules or regulations have been broken set by the existing members or by the Revo Seccus’s Management Team.
- It is specified that one member must stand down each year; for re-election, which will be done in the annual general meeting.
- If a committee member wishes to leave the committee, they will need to put this in writing and explain why they wish to leave. They must give the committee one month verbal notice, so the management committee can re-nominate or advertise the position.
- A committee member will be removed if they do not attend more than two meetings in a row, have been late to three meetings in a row, (with no explanation). Breaking any of the rules set by the committee members; and any behaviour that is deemed to be rude, abusive or a denial of management committee equal opportunities. Any persons who acts in a manner that opposes Revo Seccus’s aims and objectives. Any persons who discloses private and confidential information of Revo Seccus to any other person or organisations. Any persons who shows a conflict of interest by working or being a member of any company or organisation with similar aims and objectives to Revo Seccus Ltd.
6. MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE & MEETINGS
(Revo shall be administered by a management committee of no less than three (3) people and no more than five (5), who must be at least a minimum age of 18 years of age. Members will be elected for a period of up to one year, but may be re-elected at the Revo’s AGM.
Revo Seccus Team meeting are:
- Management Team briefing meeting every once a week at various locations or online, minimum members for the meeting is two members.
- General meeting are set on every third week, at various locations or online, minimum members is three members.
- Committee members meetings are set quarterly at various locations or online; minimum member for the meeting is three members.
- Committee Annual General Meeting set at various locations or online; All Committee Members must attend the AGM. Matters that will be discussed are: finances, actions and monitor progress to date, and to consider future developments, reviewing the work and objectives of Revo.
- The committee shall meet at least three times a year. Meetings shall enable the Group to discuss actions and monitor progress to date, and to consider future developments.
- It shall be the responsibility of the Chairperson to chair all meetings or a designated deputy in his/her absence. All meetings must be minuted and accessible to interested parties.
- The AGM shall take place no later than three months after the end of the financial year. At least fourteen (14) days’ notice must be given before the meeting takes place.
- All members are entitled to vote at the AGM. Voting shall be made by a show of hands on a majority basis. In the case of a tied vote, the Chairperson or an appointed deputy shall make the final decision.
- All of these meetings have been set by the Revo Management Team which is yearly planned ahead.
- All decisions made in meetings will be made by the majority vote, by a show of hands.
- Within all meetings there can be an emergency meeting, within reason by emailing the relevant parties involved within a minimum of 48 hours’ notice.
Revo has a committee consisting of:
- The Chairperson
- The Treasurer
- The Secretary
- and any additional officers of Revo deems necessary at the meeting required to carry out the required activities.
- Any money acquired by the Revo, including donations, contributions and bequests, shall be paid into an account operated by the Management Committee in the name of the Revo Seccus Ltd.
- All funds must be applied to the objects of the Group and for no other purpose.
- Bank accounts shall be opened in the name of the Revo Seccus Ltd. Any deeds, cheques etc… relating to the Revo’s bank account shall be signed by at least two (2) of the following committee members: Chairperson; Treasurer; Secretary.
- Revo Seccus Ltd is the name on the bank account which is with: 26-28 St Anns Rd, Harrow HA1 1LA Sort code: 40-07-28 Account no: 61527894.
- All payments must have minimum of 2 signatories
- Any income/expenditure shall be the responsibility of the Treasurer who will be accountable to ensure funds are utilised effectively and that the Revo stays within budget. Official accounts shall be maintained, and will be examined annually by an independent accountant who is not a member of the Revo. An annual financial report shall be presented at the AGM. The Revo’s accounting year shall run from 01 April to 31 March.
- Due to the company being a not for profit organisation, all wages and salaries are capped; it can only be amended by submission at the AGM. All corporate social responsibility donations or any funds raised will be used solely for the running cost of Revo, any outstanding will fund start-up businesses supported and incubated by Revo Seccus.
- Accountant will sign off the quarterly and yearly finance, and give feedback to the Revo Management Team of all income and expenditure.
- Expenses will be paid back one month after they have filled out the correct form, which must be signed off by one of the Revo Management Team and one person from the Management Committee Team.
8. ALTERATION OF THE CONSTITUTION
8.1. Any changes to this constitution must be agreed by a majority vote at a special general meeting,
8.2. A majority vote in favour of any amendments needs to be reached.
8.3. Amendments to this constitution or dissolution of the Group must be conveyed to the Secretary formally in writing. The Secretary and other officers shall then decide on the date of a special general meeting to discuss such proposals, giving members at least four weeks (28 days) notice.
8.4. This document is copyright of Revo Seccus Ltd
9.1. The Group may be dissolved if deemed necessary by the members in a majority vote at a special meeting. Any assets or remaining funds after debts have been paid shall be returned to their providers or transferred to local charities or similar groups at the discretion of the Management Committee.
Adopted on 13th Oct 2022. To be reviewed Oct 2023