Who is Revo
Revo Seccus provides innovation, motivation & success training for Youth that provides;
1. Enterprise exposure, incubators, training, and programs, direct to youth/ schools, colleges, universities & service providers i.e. youth services, councils, housing associations etc… who deliver direct to youth;
2. The vital link between the mentioned services and the corporate world for youth enterprise development
Our aims are to:
- increase youth business ownership
- enable young people to have access to success and motivation training
- improve youth access to exposure to enterprise and opportunities
- reduce youth unemployment
- increase youth social and peer responsibility
We create and incubate start-ups for 18-29 year olds and create jobs with established companies to employ or give work opportunities . We also provide office (hot desks), training, mentors and daily support.
Revo Seccus’ main focus is business development of young people in creating their own businesses supporting these industries. Our creative programme for young people of all backgrounds and abilities aged 18-29 makes the Revo Seccus an industry leader.
Each year we aim to create 10 new start-ups a year (min), at least 70% of whom are disadvantaged, marginalised in society or NEET (Not in Education, Employment or Training) and enable them to realise their potential through creative projects.
In total the core group of Revo Seccus has experience in excess of 60 years working with the development of young people in various industries.
Revo Seccus has the realisation that the Arts have become the main focus of providing support to 13 – 25 year olds, in the form of being the dancer, the singer the MC, the DJ. This support has left the academic young people with no provisions or areas of support and growth.
Revo Seccus’ main focus is business development of young people in creating their own businesses supporting these industries.
Values and Virtues
- To reduce unemployment
- Increase business ownership
- Reduce the distance between organisations and graduates
- Increasing the growth of businesses in the UK
- To increase international trade and services supplied by the UK’s new work force
- Improve established business support for graduates
- Innovation and creativity
- Wider community engagement and togetherness
- To support business plans/ ideas submitted
The heart of our aims and objectives is to encourage equality, inclusion and appreciation for diversity. We work with all members of the community with a special focus on marginalized, discriminated or forgotten members of society. Through our literature and dealings, we encourage partner companies to act in the same vein.
MESSAGE FROM THE FOUNDER
Whist 18 years old, I informed the Councillors of Brent to use the Arts instead of table tennis and darts to engage young people. This concept was then supported by the Local Authority and in 1994 the creation of ‘Brent Youth Arts Forum’ emerged which gave birth to BANG Edutainment Ltd who are still running today. As a young person my interests were not with the arts but were with business and the idea of generating money thrilled me. I taught myself how to write business plans and how to apply for funding by shadowing people around me and knew this would benefit my endeavours. This encouraged me to start my 1st business, selling clothes and supporting local and international shows and concerts of the 90’s.
Since then my focus has been on creating and developing youth training models, I worked closely with young people’s talents and interests to develop them to either peruse their dreams or to facilitate an interest into education or business development. As soon as they were at the age of 18, they were given the opportunity to become tutors.
From the support of mentors from within industry I was able to sail through businesses as they opened up specialist areas of interest, networks, business and personal development procedures. This was all valuable to a young person who had absolutely no interest in the Arts.
Revo Seccus fills this gap for the business orientated young person and for many others who are entrepreneurial and creative and do not have an artistic mind set. We are filling an interest for young people who do not fit into 80% of opportunities that are offered to them.
Let’s support these young minds to create a better businesses for tomorrows world.
Thank you for taking your time to read up on what we are doing for the Young People in London and the UK, I hope we were of some assistance to you and if you want to support the development of the next generations please get in contact, we would love to talk about this.